Deviant from the Norm

Friday, March 31, 2006

Life as a Black Hole

There is sometimes a point in your life where you wonder, "Why is this happening?" I am at one of those points now. Why do certain people cross each others' paths and to what end? How do we know when there is something unique and great and lasting from something unique and great and short-lived? I don't pretend to understand why certain things happen in one's life, I only know that things happen for a reason. At least, that is the best way to learn from what comes your way in life. I don't really believe in fate, because I just can't see us as puppets acting out some grand design. It doesn't sit well.
I do believe in God, though I don't think the Bible should be taken literally, nor do I believe that organized religion has pure ulterior motives.
Back off my soapbox, something special that enters your life, regardless of its nice, neat place that it might fit in, in your existence or its lack thereof, should be embraced and cherished.
I always make a point to complicate the hell out of every conflicting thought that enters my head, when it could be much simpler...be around what matters to you and what you enjoy.
Be true to yourself and your values, and be honest to yourself and to other people
I think I could have held back certain sentiments and distanced myself from a conflicting situation in my life now, but I can not help but be honest. It's what I would hope for in return. Screw what is "appropriate". Fuck "the man".
I just hope I am not a bad person for being myself here, because I enjoy being around this person SO MUCH, it has to be fucked up. Yet, why would that be?
If I am, then I guess I will get sucked into the vortex of the netherworld one day. Of course, no drama there at all, nor any sexual connotation whatsoever....
Booo Christy not going to bed sooner..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home