Deviant from the Norm

Monday, April 10, 2006

The Cliff Edge

I feel my life is at a precipice...something truly life-altering is about to happen. I don't know how it is going to go down, but it is heading for a massive change. I sometimes wish I had like 50 points less in my IQ so I wouldnt be this self-aware, but then I would rather be too analytical of things in life than be blissfully dumb as my dog. I don't run into the wall or eat my own poo poo.

What will happen, and how will it play out? I don't know, but this summer will be one of the best I've ever had, and damn if I am going to give up the opp to enjoy my time with someone who makes me feel more alive than I have in so long...
Back to giving romantic counseling to one of my "brothers"...they always come to me for love advice, but look who they are asking...
But I know what maters to me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home