Deviant from the Norm

Thursday, April 27, 2006

An Away Day...

Today is a day where I will just be away from what makes me feel bad. I'm not talking escapism or detachment, but a more nurturing kind of therapy. I am taking all my school work to some chill place, and will do a whole lot of work that will make me feel relieved and better about the school thing... I definately got some "beefs" with my Arts and Humanities final tomorrow at 3pm...boooo

If the opportunity doesn't happen to enjoy the company of another, I will instead enjoy my own company...

I had really wierd dreams last night. Not your garden variety, surrealist, Freud-analysis type dreams, but ones that really should be thrown into some romance novel somewhere. I has some off-the-top romantic dreams and they were NOT about the man at home...

(sigh) They fucked with my head this morning, but they were oh-so-nice...
If my previous blogs were read, we all know who those dreams were about.....damn.

Off to a day, that I guess I will just be happy to be healthy and alive...
*smile*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home