Deviant from the Norm

Monday, April 24, 2006

Muy Productivo

Today, I am concentrating on what will get me through this period in my life, intact and not hating my reflection.
I accomplished the following:

1. went to therapy, where I made a full confession about what is going on in my life, and how I will make the change

2. went to English Comp I, where my PG paper (plaigiarized goodness) won the title of 92, or A-minus.
Absolutely no comment on that one, lest I get struck by lightning...

3. Attempted to install XM Radio in my car, halfway succeeded...

4. Thought about making a last ditch attempt to show up to my Arts & Humanities class on the final day...

5. After skipping Arts & Humanities, drove to Wally World to grocery shop...

6. Dinner with a girlfriend who used to annoy me with how she never talked about anything too deep, yet now her company is what the dr. ordered....she is actually a cool cat.

7. Who knows...what am I, on a schedule?!

Tomorrow is the last day of classes for the semester, and then it is my last day shift at the Pub for a while...
Summer will bring good things, hopefully...not more chaos.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home