Deviant from the Norm

Saturday, April 22, 2006

Movin' On

Today is the day that sets things in motion, a day that shows me what I need to do to prioritize things, and to do the best thing (though hurtful) for everyone involved. This time next week, I will hopefully have a new place to live, or at least be in the process. To many, I am running away.
I know what I am doing, though often I wonder how it got to this point. Time's-a-wasting, as far as moving on to a better life.
I take myself far too seriously, and I know that sometimes, overcomplicating situations/issues will only keep the answers from being apparent to me.
I refuse to stay in this fragile state, and I have to regain the person in me who is full of life and loving herself.
In the end, you have to be able to sleep at night.
And in the end, I have to know the people I care about can do the same.

Moving on, tonight I am going to the hockey playoffs in Raleigh. The tailgating we had planned fell through, partially because of the nasty weather, but also because Fubar is still passed out at 4pm today, from last night.
No one is having an easy time right now...

Tonight, hopefully I can enjoy a bit of good company from my "brothers" and not get too drunkish.
Ahh, who am I kidding.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home