Deviant from the Norm

Friday, April 28, 2006

Boredom...

I am sitting at home, all by my lonesome, wishing that were not the case...
I am in the mood to reflect on what I want to do with my life...let's say start a list:

1. I want to travel to Japan, Australia, Hawaii, Alaska, Brazil, London, and many other places...
2. I want to get my masters in Art Education, with a concentration in Painting and Drawing
3. I want to create a series of paintings that will one day show in a gallery (I never share the details with anyone)
4. To one day be a good mom and have a few kids...but I am so not ready for that (when is anyone ready, and why am I so scared of that?!)
5. To learn guitar really well and be able to play the music that has been swimming around inside my head for years
6. To meet that special person that can put up with my craziness and fear of commitment (which will hopefully mend itself over time as I gain more confidence in who I am)
7. To first be able to get through this period in my life, where I feel like I will be torn apart by the shreds that are my marriage...and survive intact and not broken by regrets
8. To find many purposes throughout my years on this earth and be meaningful to other people...

Guess that is my humble list for now...
I just want to be happy without being the bad guy.

I miss my tiger...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home