Deviant from the Norm

Saturday, May 06, 2006

The beach called but my ringer was off...

Right now I should be at the beach. The sun should be burning the hair off my left forearm as I careen down I-40 on my way to Wrightsville Beach as we speak. But no, my best friend copped out again. I love her, but she is in even more of a funk than me, and I wanted to get her out of it and having some fun...
There should be more impulsive people in the world... at least I wish my friends were more impulsive. I just want to get out of town today...who knows what the day will bring!

It's a lovely day, I don't have to work in the shit hole that is my job (It is definately on its way to being shut down) and I am free from the person I live with...for the day and even for the night if I want to be. Good stuff.

I found this interesting note left at the Pub last night....found notes are cool, and it reminded me of that commercial where this dude collects and posts the most interesting "found notes" he has acquired wherever and whenever.
This one was written in pencil on a little yellow post-it, lying on the bar when I got to work:

Inuyasha

I hope that I have convinced
you to not cancel the show I love.
Remember, swords, blood and
violence. I'm 14 so I can
watch it. The End.

In a fucking bar...haha.
I would send it in, but why should anyone get credit for another's musings and thoughts?
I would ponder what a 14 yr old was doing in the pub, but for all I know it was a grown man trippin on something and on a whole other plane of existence.

I always knew Inuyasha was the devil...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home