Deviant from the Norm

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Finals, no mas

So today was wack because it started with a doctor appt where I find out some things that I guess I needed to...nothing crazy, but interesting.
I walk the five mile route to clear my head, and to work off some anxiety, which has reared its ugly head a lot lately...boo
The, I go in for an eye appointment, where the GQ wanna-be "optometrist" flirts with me shamelessly and then thrown a $365 bill in my general direction. "Oh, sorry, your insurance doesn't cover this, but we went ahead with the appointment anyway so we could charge your dumb hippy ass"
Fine, fine...i will get some trendy specs for my 20/40 vision and I might even wear them occasionally. To look scholarly of course, gotta mack every now and then.
Finally got all my paintings turned in for a final critique in my Painting III class...and got some good reviews, though as I haven't been able to concentrate at the casa lately, I hadn't done quite enough....got a B....boooo I could have so gotten an A. Considering moving more seriously...

Not a bad day, productivity-wise...tomorrow considering being outside all day...after I go pay a speeding ticket.
Screw the po-po.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home