Deviant from the Norm

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Omigod..no karma today!

Wow. Today started so wrong... karma is going to stomp me...
I awoke at 7:15 in the am, still so drunk from last night, that I barely can fathom how I wrote a five paragraph essay and took a three page final exam, all from 8:15 to 9:30 this morning.
I shouldn't even comment on the fact that I will get an A, though haha no comment....
I freely admit to self-medicating in a bottle lately, though most of it has been a lot of fun...Guess it doesnt make me less of a drunk dumbass to have enjoyed most of it- Can't be Tucker Max Drunk all the time...

It hasn't helped me deal with things making me unhappy lately, it has just helped me put it off more, and that's no good!
I am taking 2 weeks off alcohol starting today, Tuesday, May 2....I think it is definately necessary, and I am tired of waking up feeling like shit anyways...life is better than that, and I am going to start being happy again!!

Tonight I have a huge project due and another final at 6pm....hopefully I won't reek of alcohol by then.
I am rescheduling my dentist appt to another day...there is no way I want the entire dentist's office to smell my alcoholism this morning, either.
Here's to new starts, and being happy in life...

As an aside, I spent 3 hours at the Pub yesterday, for NO reason at all...I got stood up by my girlfriend, and just stayed there. I think that place is addictive in a few ways...
The job is such a plethora of good ignorance and wasted intelligence. The place is such a crock sometimes, but so chock full of material that I would be morally remiss if I didn't use these experiences to a creative end. From those aged, leaking walls, I have gained not only the vocabulary of a sailor, I have nurtured a drinking habit and a tolerance for the absurd.
Gets things in perspective a bit, too...

Life is better than it could be!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home