Deviant from the Norm

Friday, May 12, 2006

Harassment

Well, today and every morning seem to bring about a new form of bothersome shit at home. I feel like I am being harassed no matter what I am doing nowadays. I thought things were at the "friend" stage with my husband now, and I have been chillin, seeing what the next step is, considering I am not happy and have been deciding the next course of action. Basically either to act now, or later. Things aren't getting any easier though, because not only am I all of a sudden the intense object of desire....and I have never been that to him, it is all I can do to escape scrutiny and grabby arms. Yikes!
I wish I could turn back the clock and put off the marriage, which would have resulted in terminally putting it off. It does no good to wish for these things, yet it is more complex a situation now, and I am hating it. How am I supposed to work hard to keep the peace, when I don't want to work hard at it in general anymore...
It is not about laziness and non-committal thinking, it is about what is worth investing it, and what is not.

The happiest times nowadays are indeed momentary ones, but thank God for those, and things will improve.
They have to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home