Deviant from the Norm

Monday, May 08, 2006

La Playa Llamame

Tomorrow me and my girlfriend are drivin to the beach. I can't wait, it is about time I got out of this freaking town. No school for a week, and I work from Wednesday thru Sunday...five days in a row at my dive, because I picked up Saturday night. Good money though, blah blah blah.

Incidentally, Blue October, a rocking band, not only has a great new-ish disc out this year...but has four other really good records out from previous years.
A really good song everyone should listen to, "You Make Me Smile" off the "Foiled" album...I can't get enough of that song...

I am beginning to think that I depend on others too much for my happiness. However, people that mean something in your life, make it that much more meaningful. There is no shame in that, I truly believe...as long as you take care of yourself first, which I have been doing...Tired of sacrificing.
I just give a damn too much.
About lots of things.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home