Deviant from the Norm

Sunday, May 07, 2006

Rain on my heart

The monotony of today's rain and the lack of good T-storm drama seems to leach into my bones and make me sleepy and lazy as hell. Besides meeting my friend for lunch, I have done absolutely nothing of value today but sit on my ass.
And it was everything that I thought it would be.
I think my ass is growing roots in my couch cushion.

Feeling kind of out there today, watching Mind of Mencia to lighten the load.
Love some equal-opportunity hatorade to wash down my dry mood today.

Been having kinky dreams again....at least my sleep-life is getting it on good...
Yeah baby, my subconscious is definately pulling its weight in that department

A very Office Space kind of afternoon...

PC Lodeletter...What the Fuck does that mean?!!?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home