Deviant from the Norm

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

summer school

I wish my summer school at NCCU was like the movie; full of quirky yet lovable deviants who each contribute comic relief and personality to the scene.
Nope.
Summer school at Central (and I had actually forgotten this) is absolutely the most boring, monotonous, personality-free part of the college scene. All freshman-failing students, who are making up for the spring semester's F, and really old women who are just continuing their education. Hey, I admire them returning to school, but it doesn't make the class time any more stimulating and thrilling to the rest of us.
My English teacher is two-thirds of my age, and is about 4'9 in her platforms. I will lay off her for the simple fact that the freshman hoochie-bitches will probably make it hell enough for her.

Five weeks and then I will have finally accomplished the task of fulfilling all the math that is required of my ass in college. Hooray for that consolation...it is just so boring to do Algebra in the heat of summer on a deserted campus.

And somehow there is still no parking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home